Looking for my official website?!? Click on the collage above and it will take you there!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Family Fun - The Third and Final Installment (for now!)

Another day, another fabulous foursome... Welcome to Day 3 of this 3-day weekend 3-part series on FAMILY PHOTO SHOOTS!

I am excited to share these pictures with you for many reasons, including but not limited to...

They feature the first little *GIRL* you've seen in these recent sessions!  Out of all 6 kiddos you've seen in the past few days (click here and here to see the previous two days' entries!), Little Miss P is the one and only little girl!  So that part is fun in and of itself!  :)

Additionally, not only is she a sweet little girl (with a lookalike sweet little brother, too!), she's not just ANY sweet little girl...  Back when I lived in Indiana and she was just a tiny little baby, I was actually her NANNY for about a year and she and her parents became dear friends of mine - so she has a very special place in my heart!

Now that we live far apart :(  we don't get to see nearly enough of one another, so I was *D*E*L*I*G*H*T*E*D* to get to catch up with the whole family one afternoon when I swung through Bloomington last month during our cross-country trek (aka The Big Move).  BOY OH BOY has Little Miss P grown up into a gorgeous young lady and her little brother, Mr. O, is just as adorable!!!  You'll just love their precious CURLS!!!!!!

So - without further ado - one of my very favorite families, as photographed on a lovely (albeit a little bit hot!) summer afternoon in Indiana at the beautiful Cascades Park!


Just getting started... P  is ready - O is a little unsure! ;-)

~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~



This one just might be my favorite from the whole day:


Big Sister and Little Brother :)

~~~~~



The family stroll...


Just Mom & Dad ~ awwww!


The Little Princess Herself :)
(Didn't I tell you those curls are UNBELIEVABLE?!?!??!)




Just the girls!


Thanks again sweet friends... so good to see you all!!!

xo,
kathryn mcgill photography

No comments:

Post a Comment