Looking for my official website?!? Click on the collage above and it will take you there!

Friday, September 3, 2010

FAMILY FUN ... Part I

Hello friends!

I have three sets of pictures that each deserve their OWN blog post so I'm getting ready to post them each in succession this weekend ~ over the summer I had three great family photo shoots; two in Pennsylvania and one in Indiana ~ with 6 great parents and 6 adorable kiddos altogether... I'm not great at math, but I know that adds up to *TONS* of super-cute pictures!  

This first set is the family of Debra, Jonathan, Graham, and Parker.  Two ADORABLE little guys and some of the sweetest parents around :)  I am especially blown away by the gorgeous EYES of every single person in this entire family!!!

These are from a few months back and I bet the boys have grown even more already ;-)  so Mom and Dad, here's a blast from the past at what they looked like just a few short months ago!  Thanks for hanging out with me and letting me capture just a tiny bit of your family fun!!!

Graham with his dad ~ so sweet!


The whole family...


Little boys in blue :)
We were playing at the duck pond ... a favorite spot on the Penn State campus for kids and grown-ups alike!




See what I mean about those beautiful EYES?!!


BROTHERS :)


Big Brother G:


And Lil' Brother P:


Taking their turns with Mommy:


What a perfect little Penn State family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment