Looking for my official website?!? Click on the collage above and it will take you there!

Monday, September 6, 2010

FAMILY FUN - Part II

As promised... the second of three fabulous family shoots I have to share with you all this weekend!  The scenery in these shots will look a bit familiar :)  since we did this shoot in the same location as the FIRST "Family Fun" post, from yesterday (click here)!  This spot is right near the Alumni Center on Penn State's beautiful campus and seeing these pictures makes me homesick for PA already! ;-)

Meet Cliff and Annie and their two cutie-pies, Tre and Jayden!  Cliff was one of my (FAVORITE, of course!) co-workers at Penn State.  He's a terrific guy and when you add to that one lovely and talented wife and two truly HANDSOME little boys, you get one pretty fantastically fabulous family!!!  I was so happy to get to capture a few hours of their greatness on film!

Meet the family:
 


 Cuddles with Dad :)

~~~



Big Brother/Little Brother ~ love it! 



I just can't choose from among this next series, which is why there are so many ... I love EVERYONE'S faces in these, especially the way Cliff and Annie are looking over the boys' heads at one another! :)


~~~


~~~

Now, before we get to the last shots of the whole family, I want to throw in a few of just Mom and Dad... THEY.ARE.ADORABLE.

 
~~~

(DIDN'T I TELL YOU THEY WERE SWEET?!?!!  My goodness!)



~~~


Thanks again for being such willing and able subjects... you're truly a joy! :)
xo,
kathryn mcgill photography
 






No comments:

Post a Comment