Looking for my official website?!? Click on the collage above and it will take you there!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

EVENTS

Forgive me for the blogging hiatus ... We've been having a pretty eventful past few weeks here in the McGill-Cavallero household!  Let's just say this... we will only be Pennsylvanians (at least, in the physical sense!) for about 4 more months and then ... It's off to Fayetteville, Arkansas for us!

Anyway -

Back to photos :)

This posting will be devoted to samplings of photos from an "EVENT" - I was recently asked to shoot an anniversary party/family reunion of sorts, and that reminded me that I should make a post about photographing EVENTS!!!  This particular post showcases a very pretty Bridal Shower for Bride-to-Be Miss A ... Coincidentally organized by myself/my mom/my sister, as well as the friends of and other bridesmaids of Miss A The Bride...

We had a gorgeous venue and a fabulously fun shower, which I think is reflected in the pictures you'll see below!

**NOTE** Though you might not think it from the current trends in this blog (and other photographers' too) ... I SWEAR there are other events and other photos in my life AND YOURS that do **NOT** in any way involve weddings - and I love to photograph those, as well! ;-)

Capturing the special **DETAILS** of any special event is one of my very favorite things as a photographer, so you'll see lots of fun detail shots no matter what the event!

So without further ado ..... here goes!

So thankful for all this wonderful, natural sunlight!


~summertime refreshments~


A glimpse of the plethora of presents, through the fireplace...


A tower of cupcakes = YUM!!


The Lovely MOH/Hostess, Miss C


***ambiance***


Little Pink Bride Feet :)


Such fun presents!


Miss A ~ so sweet!


A beautiful smile from Miss R!


Miss J & Miss A, aka My Lil' Sisters!




No comments:

Post a Comment