Looking for my official website?!? Click on the collage above and it will take you there!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

WONDERFUL WEDDINGS - Part II

Another day, another look back at a favorite wedding...! :)

I'd like to share with you some moments from an October wedding that was PARTICULARLY special to me, since because of it I now have two sisters, two brothers... and a new BROTHER-IN-LAW! 

The great thing about those closest to you getting married is that you get to be in lots of beautiful weddings, which is *TONS* of fun!  The "bad" thing - if you're a photographer, that is - is that you're otherwise occupied and too busy to actually BE the photographer that day ... and therefore have to leave those duties to someone else! :)  My sister and her husband had great photographers for their wedding; however, I couldn't resist sneaking a few shots of my own every now and then!

Here's a glimpse at the wedding of Mr. K and Miss A ... othwise known as, my sister and brother-in-law!

The Place ~ St. Charles Church in Bloomington, IN


The Day ~ October 24th, 2009


Mom of the Bride's SHOES!


Special Touches ~ The Groom's grandmother's handkerchief, and the pearls Miss A shares with 2 of her best friends!



Bride Shoes



Mother of the Bride's dress hangs in wait...


Introducing: The Brothers of the Bride!


An Usher's Boutonniere



Dress Details (This was our FAVORITE part!)





IT'S ALMOST TIME!!!


Ta-da!

 
What a beautiful day for a wedding!



To put it mildly, Miss A is not a fan of cake... ;-)




The Groom's little cousin caught the bouquet ~ what a cutie!!


And just for fun...
Here's a little collage I made for my family!
*NOTE* Thanks to my Other Half, J, for the photos in the above collage that I'm IN and therefore obviously did not take!

No comments:

Post a Comment