Looking for my official website?!? Click on the collage above and it will take you there!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WONDERFUL WEDDINGS - Part I

What kind of photo blog would this be without highlighting a few of my favorite WEDDINGS?!?

In the past few years I've been lucky enough to participate in the weddings of some of those nearest and dearest to me...

THIS pretty southern wedding is an example of one such wedding!  My college BFF (let's just call her Miss M) and her perfect groom (we'll call him Mr. J) got married in South Carolina in the Spring... and their wedding was a perfectly lovely reflection of THEM and their sweeter-than-sweet relationship!

Here are some of my favorite images from their Big Day!



The flowers were stunning! 



Accessories of a Bride...


Miss M's new sister-in-law and niece getting ready... you're never too young for a little lip gloss on a special occasion! :)


 
Mom and Daughter #1


Mom and Daughter #2 - Mother of the Bride attending to The Bride just moments before the ceremony!

 
Details of a Bride


 

Miss M with one of her bridesmaids... two of my favorite girls ever!


A quick refreshment-break just before walking down the aisle!


Gifts for the grandparents ~ PRECIOUS!

 

 
Gift Table at the Reception


First Dance as Husband and Wife ~ so happy!


The reception was at a gorgeous art gallery ~ these were some artistic metal PALMETTO TREES ~ we were in South Carolina, after all! :) 

 
I call this one, "Scene from a Bridesmaid's Life: Post-Reception!"

***

Beautiful wedding, beautiful couple... Thanks for letting me steal some of your prettiness for my blog, you guys!  I love you both!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment