Looking for my official website?!? Click on the collage above and it will take you there!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

kids/kiddos/kidlettes

Oh, little people ... how I love them!  Below you'll find a few favorite shots from the past few years of a few of my most FAVORITE little ones!  Enjoy their adorableness! :)


Lil' Miss P ~ I LOVE baby smiles before they get any teeth!!


A kid *AND* a kitten??!  It's like cuteness overload! ;-)


Meet Miss S


This was always Miss P's default pose ~ so sweet!


Miss O, The Pouting Flower Girl!


The many moods of Miss E ... she was practicing her modeling!


Miss S ... getting all grown up but still has those amazing eyes! :)


This is J's littlest cousin, Miss K ~ what's not to love about these gorgeous kidlettes?!? 
SO CUTE!

~~~

Happy Sunday everyone ... and please let me know if YOU have any cuties of your own who want to practice their modeling skills! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment