Looking for my official website?!? Click on the collage above and it will take you there!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Walk in the Park!

I can't wait to share these pictures of sweet Sally Jo and her fiance, Mike!  These two lovebirds are getting married in just 7 weeks and I can't wait to be there to photograph their wedding!!!  Before I left PA, we got to spend a little time together in my favorite park - Talleyrand Park in Bellefonte!  Here are some of my favorite shots from the day...

***Don't forget, you can always CLICK on an image to see it in a larger size!***


Meet Sally Jo, Mike, Lily-Belle (she's on the left) and Buddy (he's on the right):


~~~

 
 We only got a few shots in with the doggies because we were already there before we realized that the actual park part said "No Dogs Allowed!"  Boo! :(  It was probably for the best though, since the poor puppies were tortured by the sight of all the ducks that we wouldn't let them chase...!! ;-)  We tried to grab a few quick family shots of all four of them and then Lily-Belle and Buddy waited patiently in the car while I finished up with just the humans!!




Focus on the pretty bride-to-be:

~~~



I love the light in these next two under the bridge...



You know what else I love?!?  How Mike is always gazing down adoringly at his fiancee :)

~~~



These two are ALWAYS.LAUGHING.  I love it!  They're so happy!!!

~~~

Thanks for letting me share some time with you two before the wedding ... I can't wait to see you both in October!  Clearly, you're both amazingly photogenic so you make my job very easy - your wedding pictures are undoubtedly going to be gorgeous, just like you!!! :)

xo,
kathryn mcgill photography


1 comment:

  1. Thank you! This is adorable. Love Sally Jo

    ReplyDelete